PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
We offer a complete range of personal, business and company protection products.
PERSONAL/BUSINESS CLIENTS : Our Protection policies are designed to allow you and your family to maintain your standard of living in the event of accident, illness or death.
- Loss of income cover : If you are unable to work, you will be covered against your loss of income.
- Reimbursement of business expenses : If you manage your own business and are unable to work either temporarily or permanently, it is essential that your business continues to operate. So during this period, our policy can cover your overheads and/or business expenses (salaries, social security contributions, taxes, rent, etc.)
- Lump sum death benefit : When you take out your policy, you can decide on the amount of death benefit to be paid to your relatives in order to provide them with financial protection. The insurance premium is also fixed at the time you take out the policy and is guaranteed for its full period.
- Disability annuity or lump sum : In the event of total (more than 66%) or partial (between 33% and 66%) disability, you will receive either an annuity (until age 65 or for life) or lump sum payment to enable you to maintain your standard of living.
- Critical illness lump sum payment : You will receive a lump sum payment in the event that you contract a critical illness (cancer, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, etc.) before age 60. To avoid excessive delay, the lump sum is paid from the end of the second month following diagnosis of the disease.
- Education annuity : In the event of total permanent disability or total and irreversible loss of independence before age 60, or death, an annuity is paid to each of your children up to age 26 with no obligation either to pursue their studies, or to be dependent in terms of taxation.
- Mortgage cover : To secure your status as a homeowner, mortgage cover will help you put your home ownership plans into action with complete peace of mind in the knowledge that you have adequate death and invalidity cover, even where the mortgage is in joint names.
- Surviving spouse annuity : In the event of permanent total disability or total and irreversible loss of independence before age 60, or death, your surviving spouse will receive a reviewable annuity for the rest of his or her life.
BUSINESSES: Your business must be able to continue in operation even if you are no longer able to work.
- Key person : This policy allows businesses to protect themselves against the financial consequences of one of its principals becoming unable to work as a result of temporary disability, death or total permanent disability, regardless of whether the person concerned is a company director or a key employee. This policy enables the company to receive a prompt cash settlement to meet its financial commitments and help it to restructure its management more easily.
- Partnership insurance : This policy is designed to compensate for the financial consequences of the death of a business partner by enabling the surviving partners to buy back the shares of the deceased partner from his or her heirs so that they immediately receive the value of their shares and can therefore can pay the transfer tax. This policy may be offered to all partners, regardless of the legal form of the business, and may also include cover for the effects of total permanent disability and/or total and irreversible loss of independence.